We are an established agency within the video gaming and entertainment industries; providing community, social, design, event and technical support.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled graphic designer to join our creative team. Due to expansion we are looking for a designer with strong creative ideas and typographic skills, alongside a passion for design. The successful post holder should have attention to detail, be flexible, calm under pressure and must work well in a team.
- You will be educated to HND level as a minimum in a graphic design, video production or multimedia related subject
- Your portfolio of work should demonstrate a range of skills including video production, creativity, design ability (print and digital), an eye for detail, typography and layout
- An understanding, interest and passion for football and gaming is important
- With the ability to take an idea from concept through to final artwork
- Game capture, editing, production and animation are desirable
- Graphic creation is important with an understanding of use, purpose, limitations and adhering to corporate and brand guidelines and restrictions
- Experience of user interfaces, user experience, responsive web design and information architecture
- Keeping up with industry trends and best practice
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography, illustration, animation and video footage
- You will be involved with projects and work outside of the programme; you will be working across different teams, departments and clients
- Adobe Premier and After Effects experience desirable
- At least 3 years industry or freelance experience as a Graphic Designer
- You’ll have strong communication skills
- Organised, capable of managing own workload and ability to prioritise your time well is important
- You should have a keen attention to detail, be flexible, and be calm under pressure
We use Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills. Experience working with code is desirable but not essential.
- Competitive salary
- 28 holiday days
- In-house gaming tournaments
- A fun and rewarding working environment
How to Apply
To be considered for this post, please send us a covering letter stating why you would be suitable for the role, with accompanying examples of your work. Email us at email@example.com