Jellymedia is a growing creative agency providing a range of support to our customers including design, web development, social and community management, event management, and much more.
We are looking for a highly organised and energetic Event and Project Assistant to support our events team. The successful post holder will be a central point of contact, supporting and liaising with every aspect of the business and involved in organising a wide variety of events, both national and international.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Project planning including: creating and monitoring project plans; tracking tasks and deadlines; monitoring staff’s workloads; communicating between clients and our departments; supervising internal task management system
- Event planning including: task analysis, tracking and delegating; managing budgets; handling communication between clients, agencies, suppliers and staff; sourcing suppliers; reviewing and lessons learned
- Assisting in ensuring incoming work requests are completed and managed effectively
- Producing professional reports and presentations, including data collection and analysis. Following style and brand guidelines where appropriate.
- Finance support including: quotes, invoicing, statements, expenses and budget overviews
- Work collaboratively with other members of staff within Jelly and sister companies, clients and all professional and external contacts
We appreciate applications from those who did not follow the traditional academic route and all levels of experience will be considered. However, an academic background, training course or certificate in events or project management will be advantageous.
Experience & Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- High standard of written/verbal English is essential
- Strong numeracy skills, working accurately with data entry and checking figures, is essential
- Experience of preparing reports and presentations is essential
- Experience in event organisation is desirable
- Experience of assisting in the administration of project documents, including planning, schedules, quotes, invoicing, budgets, plans and risk documents is desirable
- Experience working with external clients and stakeholders is desirable
- Calm and resilient under pressure
- Highly organised, meticulous and forward planning
- Quick at problem-solving
- Professional and confident manner
- Considerate, tactful and diplomatic
- Commitment to a high standard of work
- Ability to work effectively self-directed with little supervision or as part of a team
- Open minded
- Football fan
- Passion for gaming highly desirable
How to Apply
If you feel you have the right skills please email your CV and supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org