Jellymedia is a growing creative agency providing a range of support to our customers including design, web development, social and community management, event management, and much more.
We are looking for a highly organised, friendly and outgoing PA to support the CEO. The post holder will be a central point of contact; supporting and liaising with every aspect of the business. The successful candidate will be able to work in a dynamic and exciting business.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the CEO in all aspects of their role including diary management, travel and accommodation arrangements, etc.
- Manage and be responsible for all day-to-day financial operations, including invoicing, maintaining ledgers, accounts payable etc
- Project planning including schedules, working to deadlines, budget management and control, reviewing and lessons learned.
- Producing reports including collating and analysing information, proofreading, document formatting, etc.
- Record keeping and data entry, including handling confidential information.
We appreciate applications from those who did not follow the traditional academic route and all levels of experience will be considered.
Experience and knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- High standard of written/verbal English is essential
- Experience using Sage
- Strong numeracy skills, working accurately with data entry and checking figures, is essential
- Experience in preparing reports and presentations is essential
- Experience in project management
- Experience in assisting in the administration of project documents, including planning, schedules, quotes, invoicing, budgets, plans and risk documents is desirable
- Experience working with external clients and stakeholders is desirable
- Calm and resilient under pressure
- Highly organised, meticulous attention to detail and forward planning
- Quick at problem-solving
- A professional and confident manner
- Considerate, tactful and diplomatic
- Commitment to a high standard of work
- Ability to work effectively self-directed with little supervision or as part of a team
- Open minded
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Football fan desirable
- Passion for Gaming highly desirable
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- In-house gaming tournaments
- A fun and rewarding working environment
How to apply
If you feel you have the right skills please email your CV and supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org