Jellymedia is a growing creative agency providing a range of support to our customers including design, web development, social and community management, event management, and much more.
Due to expansion we are looking for a Marketing Officer, the ideal candidate would have a passion for gaming as this role is forward facing our gaming clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales
- Creating social media campaigns in conjunction with our clients, as well as our design and development team
- Creating and curating marketing content such as blog posts and image assets for both Jelly and its clients
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity
- Reporting on marketing activity for clients
Experience & Skills
- Experience of working within this area including writing and producing marketing materials; planning and implementing marketing campaigns; social media; editing and proof reading
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise own workload and achieve goals, including working on multiple projects simultaneously; working flexibly to tight and changing timescales; working with crisis situations Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office/ social media/ online applications
- Highly organised
- Strong communication skills
- Professional, friendly, approachable, and confident manner
- Team player, to be an essential part of the Jelly family
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- In-house gaming tournaments
- A fun working environment
How to Apply
If you feel you have the right skills please send your CV and supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org