We are an established agency within the video gaming and entertainment industries; providing a range of support to our customers including website build and development.
Due to expansion we are looking for a junior web developer to join our busy and dynamic development team.
This position is ideal for candidates with around a years’ experience and looking to develop their skills, undergo essential training, and broaden their skills.
As Junior Web Developer you will be responsible for:
- WordPress developments, theme and bespoke
- Integration with 3rd party solutions for deployment
- Dealing with internal projects
- Working on customer facing projects
- Internal Network maintenance/troubleshooting of office equipment
An ideal candidate for the Junior Web Developer role will have experience with:
- PHP Frameworks eg Laravel
- SQl databases
- Knowledge of cross browser compatibility issues
- Experience using API’s
- Organisational skills and a structured, consistent quality of work is required
- Professional but friendly manner
- Demonstrates initiative and hardworking
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks in a fast-changing environment
- Can take and follow instructions and direction from colleagues and Managers
- Team player, reliable and ability to work in busy office
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a wide variety of individuals at all levels
- Computer Science graduate
- 2-3years web development experience – workplace or studies
- An interest in video gaming essential.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- In house gaming tournaments
- A fun and rewarding working environment
We offer an interesting and challenging working environment with the opportunity to take on responsibilities for parts of the growing business. You will be working on projects both internally and for clients.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you have the right skills please send your CV and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org