We are an established agency within the video gaming and entertainment industries; providing community, social, design, event, and technical support.
We have a unique opportunity for someone with creative video and design skills to work within our sports gaming programme team. You must be a football fan and have an interest in gaming. The role requires someone who is able to capture gameplay, edit videos to a high quality, and produce assets (visual content) upon request.
- You will be educated to HND level as a minimum in a graphic design, video production, or multimedia related subject.
- Your portfolio of work should demonstrate a range of skills including video production, creativity, design ability (print and digital), and an eye for detail, typography and layout.
- An understanding, interest, and passion for football and gaming is important.
- You must have the skills to take an idea from concept through to final artwork.
- Game capture, editing and production skills are essential to the role; animation skills and experience are desirable.
- Graphic creation is important with an understanding of use, purpose, limitations, and adherence to corporate and brand guidelines and restrictions.
- You will be involved with projects and work outside of the programme; you will be working across different teams, departments and clients.
- Adobe Premier and After Effects experience essential.
- You’ll have strong communication skills.
- You must be organised, capable of managing you own workload with the ability to prioritise your time well.
- You should have a keen attention to detail, be flexible, and be calm under pressure.
We use Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills. Experience working with code is desirable but not essential.
How to Apply
To be considered for this post, please send us a covering letter stating why you would be suitable for the role. To support your application, we need to see your CV and either a PDF of your work, a link to your website / portfolio, or samples of video work. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time & freelance positions available.
Adobe Premier and After Effects experience essential.