We are an established agency within the video gaming and entertainment industries; providing a range of support to our customers including website build and development.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our busy technical department. The successful post holder should have excellent communication skills, work well within a team, have an interest in computer networks and server maintenance with a keen eye for attention to detail.
The role is available either as a part or full time post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Server and network monitoring
- Server administration including backups, email, database applications etc.
- Installation and troubleshooting of printers, desktop PCs and laptops
- Ad hoc work on server installation and configuration
- Day to day admin and monitoring of network use
- Suggesting IT solutions to business problems
- Planning future improvements
- User training and support
Experience & Knowledge
- Server and VOIP maintenance and management
- Linux / Windows / AWS / Cloud Server experience
- Networking and intranet server capabilities (including installation)
- Using Microsoft Office Package; Word, Excel, etc.
- Desktop Operating Systems
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
- Understanding policies and processes, being able to work within the restrictions and remits
Desirable / Beneficial but not Essential
- OBC / Streaming
- WordPress, themes and plugin development
- Laravel or other PHP web application frameworks
- Organisational skills and a structured, consistent quality of work is required
- Professional but friendly manner
- Demonstrates initiative and hardworking
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks in a fast-changing environment
- Can take and follow instructions and direction from colleagues and Managers
- Team player and ability to work in busy office
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a wide variety of individuals at all levels
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- In house gaming tournaments
- A fun and rewarding working environment
We offer an interesting and challenging working environment with the opportunity to take on responsibilities for parts of the growing business.
If you feel you have the right skills please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org