The term Jellymedia or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 112-114 Whitegate Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9XH. Our company registration number is 03954014. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The contents of this website, such as copy, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other “material”, are protected under both British and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of the Jellymedia and protected by UK and international copyright laws.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws and may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
- You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Jellymedia creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by the Jellymedia copyright.
- Users may not use the website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.