We are an established agency within the video gaming and entertainment industries providing community, social, design, event, and technical support.
Due to expansion, we have a unique opportunity for someone with creative video and design skills to work with our sports gaming programme team; you must be a football fan and have an interest in gaming. The role requires someone who can capture gameplay, edit videos to a high quality, and produce assets (visual content) upon request.
• You will be educated to HND level as a minimum in a graphic design, video production, or multimedia related subject.
• Your portfolio of work should demonstrate a range of skills including video production, creativity, design ability (print and digital), an eye for detail, typography, and layout.
• An understanding, interest, and passion for football and gaming are important.
• With the ability to take an idea from concept through to final artwork.
• Game capture, editing, and production skills are essential to the role; however, animation skills and experience are desirable.
• Graphic creation is important with an understanding of use, purpose, limitations, and adhering to corporate and brand guidelines and restrictions.
• You will be involved with projects and work outside of the programme; you will be working across different teams, departments, and clients.
• Experience in design on mobile platforms is desirable but not essential.
• Adobe Premier and After Effects experience essential.
- You’ll have strong communication skills.
- Organised, capable of managing own workload, and ability to prioritise your time well is important.
- You should have a keen attention to detail, be flexible, and be calm under pressure.
- Competitive salary dependent on skill and experience
- 28 days holiday
- In-house gaming tournaments
- A fun and rewarding working environment
To be considered for this post, please send us a covering letter stating why you would be suitable for the role.
To support your application, we need to see your CV and either a PDF of your work, a link to your website/portfolio, or samples of video work.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Adobe Premier and After Effects experience essential.