Jellymedia is a growing creative agency providing a range of support to our customers including design, web development, social and community management, event management, and much more.
We are looking for a highly organised and energetic Studio Manager to work alongside our heads of department. The successful post holder will be central point of contact, supporting and liaising with every aspect of the business to ensure the smooth running of the studio.
Duties and responsibilities
• Managing the day to day running of the Creative Studio; managing all studio operations, making full use of project management and collaboration tools.
• Managing a project from briefing to completion – taking client briefs, consolidating client’s needs, assigning designers to a project, managing outputs and ensuring deadlines are met.
• Creating and implementing workflow and project management processes to make for a smooth, efficient project lifecycle.
• Reviewing daily resource and workload schedules.
• Managing all aspects of the budget for each project, along with financial tracking and controls. Efficiently managing studio time, in accordance with the budget.
• Creating and implementing deadlines, project goals, expectations and workflows, to ensure a smooth production process with on-time delivery.
• Responsible for working with the business development manager to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
• Work collaboratively with heads of departments and other members of staff within Jellymedia and sister companies, clients and all professional and external contacts.
We appreciate applications from those who did not follow the traditional academic route and all levels of experience will be considered. However, an academic background, training course or certificate in events or project management will be advantageous.
Experience and knowledge
• Excellent knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
• High standard of written/verbal English is essential
• Strong numeracy skills, working accurately with data entry and checking figures, is essential
• Experience of managing teams and providing motivational leadership.
• Experience of preparing reports and presentations is essential
• Flexible in managing multiple projects, requiring multiple skills, deadlines and budgets.
• Able to balance the creative goals with the principle of efficient and well planned production.
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on client needs
• Experience working with external clients and stakeholders
• Calm and resilient under pressure
• Highly organised, meticulous and forward planning
• Quick at problem-solving
• Attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
• Professional and confident manner
• Considerate, tactful and diplomatic
• Commitment to a high standard of work
• Ability to work effectively self-directed with little supervision or as part of a team
• Open minded
• Football fan desirable
• Passion for Gaming highly desirable
• Competitive salary
• 28 days holiday
• In house gaming tournaments
• A fun and rewarding working environment
How to apply
If you feel you have the right skills please email your CV and supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org