The term Jellymedia or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 112-114 Whitegate Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9XH. Our company registration number is 03954014. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The contents of this website, such as copy, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other “material”, are protected under both British and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of the Jellymedia and protected by UK and international copyright laws.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws and may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
- You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Jellymedia creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by the Jellymedia copyright.
- Users may not use the website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Jellymedia Halloween Competition Terms and Conditions
1- The promoter is Jellymedia Ltd (company no. 03954014) whose registered office is at 1 Hawking Place, Blackpool, Lancs, FY2 0JN.
2- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Jellymedia and Konami and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisations or judging of the competition.
3- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://twitter.com/Jellymedia
6- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7- Closing date for entry will be 1st November 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Twitter – Follow @Jellymedia and @KonamiUK and Retweet the competition post
10- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12- The prize is as follows: 1 x digital copy of Skelattack, 1 t-shirt and 1x sticker set.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13- Winner will be chosen:
at random by software, from all entries received and verified by promoter and or its agents.
14- The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be posted.
16- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.